I love the smell of an easy dinner in the crock pot, don't you? If you do, this post is for you.
This is about as easy as it gets.
You only need 4 ingredients:
* 2 pounds of chicken breasts
* 1 Italian seasoning packet (the dry mix)
* 1 can cream of chicken soup
* 1 (8oz) block of cream cheese
1. Turn your crock pot on low and add all ingredients except chicken.
Let this sit for about 20 minutes so the cream cheese gets soft, then whisk together until it is as smooth as possible.
2. Add chicken and cover with cream cheese mixture.
3. Cook on low for about 5 hours.
4. Serve over rice.
And that's it! This was so good that I only had enough left over to make one of us lunch for the next day!